Cherryvale Municipal COURT
Court Clerk Jayme
123 W. Main, Cherryvale, Kansas 67335
Come in the west doors by the vintage neon police sign.
CODE OF CONDUCT IN COURT
When you appear in Court you will be required to obey the following rules:
· Your clothing must include a shirt, pants or skirt, dress, and shoes. No shorts or tank tops.
· The wearing of hats and caps is not allowed.
· While the Court is in session, talking is not allowed, except with authorized Court personnel
· Cell phones must be turned off. Ringing cell phones during court will result in a $25 Contempt of Court charge to the owner.
· Please remove noisy children while court is in session.
Please keep conversations in the hallway to a minimum, as to not disturb the Court.
Please read and review Arraignment and Trial information. It will be your responsibility to have read these prior to appearing before the Municipal Judge. If you have not reviewed those brochures when your case is called your case will be placed at the end of the docket to allow you an opportunity to comply.